ABOUT TRATTEL COURT REPORTING & VIDEOGRAPHY
In the over 20 years in business, Trattel has grown from being a small firm in Albuquerque to becoming one of the largest locally owned court reporting firms in New Mexico.
Our team focuses on being the best resource we can for you, our clients. This includes:
- Handling all of the scheduling details for depositions and proceedings in New Mexico and across the nation. As one of our clients stated, “One call, that’s all.”
- Highly-skilled, licensed, friendly and dependable court reporters.
- In-house full-service legal videography department.
- The latest in legal technology and court reporting services.
- 6 conference room locations in 5 cities throughout New Mexico.
Let us find you the perfect place to work, the best equipment to use, and the skilled people you need to get the job done, including reporters, videographers, interpreters, and more.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
“Trattel is reliable, flexible, and efficient. Their services, including their ability to create master exhibit binders, find interpreters, and set depositions anywhere in the country, save our office valuable time and resources.”
Partner - Davis Kelin Law Firm
"One call, that’s all. In town, out of town, Trattel is able to arrange everything for you. All you need is a date and location... Last minute, no worries, Trattel will do everything possible set up something up. Forget a detail, major or minor, Trattel will do their best to get you what you need for your deposition. The most friendly, dependable court reporters in the state. Go Green!"
Paralegal - Dave Houliston
"Hands down the best court reporting service in town. They are always willing to help out with whatever they can. If you are in a bind, they are always there to save the day! I would definitely recommend their awesome services."
Legal Assistant of Jeffrey Trespel